A personal injury requires physical treatment, not just the passage of time or the numbing or blocking of symptoms and pain, to truly attain lasting healing. At Accident Care Clinic, we have treated auto accident victims and personal injury cases for 10 years, built strong ties to the legal and medical communities, and can collectively serve your needs and concerns during recovery. If you need a consultation after being in an accident, call into one of our locations today. We are happy to work with your legal representatives in any case.
Why Should You See a Chiropractor After a Personal Injury?
When you’re a victim at a car accident you may suffer injuries such as whiplash, neck and back injuries, or soft tissue injuries. Seeing a chiropractor right after the accident has a number of benefits:
- Faster recovery
- Non-invasive treatment
- Reduce inflammation
- Pain reduction or relief without drugs
- Restore range of motion
What Types Of Personal Injuries Are Treated?
There are many types of personal injuries that can be treated with chiropractic care like:
- Automobile accident injuries
- Slips, trips, and falls
- Twists, sprains, and tears
- Impact injuries
- Struck by or against an object injury
- Repetitive use/motion injuries
What Treatments Can I Expect For My Personal Injury?
The treatments for personal injuries that Accident Care Clinic offers are:
- Chiropractic Adjustments: Chiropractic adjustments provide effective pain relief from a wide variety of conditions. Spinal adjustments correct the alignment, motion, and function of the vertebral joint.
- Physical Rehabilitation Exercises: Custom stretching and exercise programs are developed to strengthen the damaged muscle in order to restore proper health.
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation: Electrical stimulation machine helps with increase muscle strength, decrease muscle spasm, and promotes blood supply to the targeted area to promote healing. This allows oxygen and nutrients to be delivered to the area for tissue healing, as well as the removal of waste products from the injured site.
Do You Accept Insurance for Personal Injury Chiropractic Treatment?
Accident Care Clinic accepts all major insurance carriers including:
- United Health
- First Health
- And all other auto insurances
When you call our office to schedule your appointment, we will verify your insurance and discuss your policy.